Summer intensive program for experienced sports product industry professionals.
Class of 20-30 professionals from companies around the world.
Focuses on the complete life cycle, including innovation, sustainability, merchandising, e-commerce, brand marketing, and leadership.
Combines classroom, discussion, and hands-on projects.
Accelerates product management and leadership skills.
Learn from international leaders both inside and outside the industry.
Improve cross-cultural business strategies and opportunities.
The four-week summer leadership program will cover learning modules across the complete product process to accelerate learning and leadership within sports product management. The program will spend time coaching participants on personal leadership and development to accelerate business management and team management skills to empower the teams these Leaders will return to upon completion. Below are the weekly themes and learning objectives across all modules.
Week 1: Consumer Insights and Branding
- Hands-on experience identifying consumer insights in market
- Branding new product and brands to connect with consumer targets
- Human physiology and performance innovation
- Design thinking to shepherd the product process and business goals
Week 2: Product Excellence
- Build a team product from concept-to-execution in our Innovation Lab
- Product design for the future
- Managing a successful product line
- Sustainable sourcing and innovation
Week 3: Speed-to-Market
- Analyzing data to form business strategies
- Supply and demand in a global market
- Future of supply chain
Week 4: Global Marketplace
- Connecting brands to consumers around the world
- Building a successful direct-to-consumer business
- Digital commerce opportunities
- Rules and opportunities for growing to new markets